Tuesday, March 5, 2013

taking a moment to be grateful/

Things have been a whirlwind lately. I am getting ready to send off 10 chapters of my book to my publisher.  It is incredible how much time goes into writing and re-writing, reading and re-reading, editing and re-editing to make things exactly how I want them. Plus the Kickstarter is plowing forward - only nine days to go and a little over $9000 to reach my goal. I am hopeful I will make it (but it ain't over til its over, so please pledge if you intend to).
But today I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am that I get to do this work and share it with all of you. Your unwavering support, through comments on my blog, emails (such beautiful emails!!), and of course my Kickstarter campaign means so much to me. I am at a loss for words.
This week some really wonderful blog posts in support of my work have posted. Caitlin Flemming and I did a little Q&A for her wonderful blog Sacramento Street. And those lovely folks over at One Kings Lane featured my project and the Kickstarter as well. So a heartfelt thank you to all of you. I look forward to having the Kickstarter all wrapped up and working on my book full time again. Lots to do and I couldn't do it without all of you!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment